Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Rock Out - the Jam's "A Town Called Malice"


Just a little something happy and bouncy to put you rudies in the mood for a long weekend of skanking to the beat, tasty beverages and west coast baseball.

It's 1:40 in the PM, and there's still precious little to report from all of the trade deadline shenanigans, at least from the Jays' perspective. Although Orlando Cabrera won't be in Oakland this weekend to be outshone by Marco Scutaro, who is still a Blue Jay at this point.

If there is any sort of stupendous trade in the next hour or so, chances are you'll find our reaction in something less than 140 characters over on the Twitter.

The Ack is off in the wilderness this weekend, so we'll be covering off any weekend posts should they be necessary. Have a great one.

6 comments:

MRB said...

It goes without saying Tao, but I'll say it anyway: Great choice!

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

Hoss.

=(

I believe in Scott Rolen.

s. said...

STRONGLY APPROVE OF THE JAM.

STRONGLY DISAPPROVE OF ENCARCION.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

I am sad. GBOAT RIP.

ugly duckling said...

Tom Henke died?

Seriously, I absolutely love Rolen and think he's as good a ball player to ever pull on the shirt. But now that he's only had an abreviated stay here, can we remember that Tom Henke was and is the GBOAT?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.